Bay Top Motel
1025 Weirs Blvd. (Rte. 3)
Laconia, NH 03246
We are located right on route 3 just 1/2 mile south of Weirs Beach. Be sure to print out this page and take it with you when you come! If you get lost on your way up, just give us a call.
HOW TO GET HERE
The most commonly used route is to take exit I-93 exit 20, which is also the most confusing. If you miss an important turn, you can end up downtown where you can get hopelessly lost unless you have GPS. The easiest route is using exit 23 instead. The ride is longer by a few miles, but you will not get lost.
From I93, Exit 23
- From I-93, take exit 23.
- At the traffic light, turn right if you were coming from the south, left if coming from the north. (East on Rt. 104)
- Follow Rt. 104 until it ends after 8 miles at traffic lights, a McDonalds will be at the end up on a hill.
- Turn right at the lights onto route 3 south.
- Go straight at the first little roundabout.
- Continue about five miles, past the un-missable Weirs Beach sign.
- You’ll quickly come up to another little roundabout, turn right, staying on Route 3 south.
- Go 1/2 mile and we will be on the left side of the road up on the hill.
From I-93 Exit 20
- Take I-93 to exit 20.
- Turn left, heading north on route 3.
- Go 6 miles, until you see the Belknap Mall on your left and come to a set of traffic lights.
- At those lights, go straight through and then immediately get into the right lane.
- Turn right, just before coming to the next traffic light, following the signs for route 3 north.
- Stay on this road for 6 miles until it ends and loops around; then turn right.
- At the 3rd set of traffic lights, turn right, onto route 3 south, which also goes by the name of Lake Street and then Weirs Blvd.
- Continue about 3 miles, and we will be on your right.