When Booking Online
- A deposit equal to one night will be charged now and applied to the last night of your stay.
- If this system shows no availability, please call us. One or two rooms may still be left.
- Any remaining balance is due at check-in.
- Online reservations are limited to 7 nights, please call for longer stays.
- Reservations made through our site are not confirmed until we send you a confirmation email.
- Rates are based on two people in a room. See room pages for max occupancy per room type.
- A $10.00 fee applies to each additional adult, or more than two children. Fee higher during major events/holidays.
- Rates are lowest midweek and higher on weekends and special events.
- NH has a 9% tax on meals & lodging.
- Minimum stays apply at peak times, weekends and holidays.
This is for reservations made through this site ONLY. Phone reservations can only be cancelled by calling. If you booked through a 3rd party such as Expedia or Booking.com, you must cancel through them.
- For a refund of your deposit minus a $20 cancellation fee, provide 7 days advanced notice. Cancellations made within 7 days will forfeit your deposit.
- There are no refunds for early departure.